The following documents may also apply to your use of Our Site:
- Our Privacy & Cookies Policy, available at https://novatissue.co.uk/privacy-policy/. This is also referred to below in Parts [3,] 7, and 17.
- Our Acceptable Usage Policy, available at https://novatissue.co.uk/website-terms. This is also referred to below in Parts [3,] 7, 10, [11,] and 16.
- If you purchase goods from Us, Our Terms of Sale, available at https://novatissue.co.uk/terms-of-sale/ will apply to the sale. These terms are also referred to below in Parts 13 and 14.
- Definitions and Interpretation
means an account required to access certain features on Our Site, as set out in Part 7;
means any online communications facility that We make available on Our Site enabling you to contact Us including, but not limited to, contact forms and live chat;]
means any and all text, images, audio, video, scripts, code, software, databases, and any other form of information capable of being stored on a computer that appears on, or forms part of, Our Site;
means a user of Our Site;
means <<insert type(s) of user content supported e.g. reviews, comments, etc.>>, shared by Users on Our Site; and
means Nova Tissue Co Ltd.
- Information About Us
- Our Site is operated by Nova Tissue Co Ltd. We are a limited company registered in England and Wales under company number 10923126. Our registered address is Alford Street, Hollinwood, Oldham, OL9 7LP.
- Our VAT number is 277802305.
- How to Contact Us
- To contact Us by email, please email Us at firstname.lastname@example.org or to contact Us by telephone, please call Us on 0161 682 4447.
- When using Our Contact Tools or contacting Us by any other means, the following rules apply, and you must not communicate, submit, or otherwise do anything that:
- is sexually explicit;
- in any way sexualises minors (including, but not limited to, child sexual abuse material);
- is obscene, deliberately offensive, hateful, or otherwise inflammatory;
- promotes violence;
- promotes, encourages, incites, or supports acts of terrorism;
- promotes or assists in any form of unlawful activity;
- is defamatory of another person;
- bullies, insults, intimidates, or humiliates another person;
- discriminates against, or is in any way defamatory of, any person, group, or class of persons; race; nationality; gender; gender identity; sexual orientation; religious or philosophical beliefs; disability; or age;
- is intended or otherwise likely to threaten, harass, annoy, alarm, inconvenience, upset, or embarrass another person;
- is calculated or otherwise likely to deceive;
- is intended or otherwise likely to infringe (or threaten to infringe) another person’s right to privacy or otherwise uses their personal information in a way that you do not have a right to;
- misleadingly impersonates any person or otherwise misrepresents your identity or affiliation in a way that is calculated to deceive [(obvious parodies are not included in this definition provided that they do not breach any of the other content standards in this Part 3)];
- implies any form of affiliation with Us or any other party where there is none;
- infringes, or assists in the infringement of, the intellectual property rights (including, but not limited to, copyright, designs, patents, trade marks, and database rights) belonging to Us or any other party;
- is in breach of any legal duty owed to another party including, but not limited to, contractual duties and duties of confidence[
- We may monitor any and all communications made using Our Contact Tools.
- Access to Our Site
- Access to Our Site is free of charge.
- It is your responsibility to make the arrangements necessary in order to access Our Site.
- Access to Our Site is provided on an “as is” and on an “as available” basis. We may suspend or discontinue Our Site (or any part of it) at any time. We do not guarantee that Our Site will always be available or that access to it will be uninterrupted. [If We suspend or discontinue Our Site (or any part of it), We will try to give you reasonable notice of the suspension or discontinuation.]
- Changes to Our Site
We may alter and update Our Site (or any part of it) at any time If We make any significant alterations to Our Site (or any part of it), We will try to give you reasonable notice of the alterations.
- Certain features on Our Site, including the ability to purchase goods from Us, may require an Account.
- Only Users aged 16 or over may create an Account.
- When creating an Account, the information you provide must be accurate and complete. If any of your information changes, it is your responsibility to ensure that your Account is kept up to date.
- We recommend that you choose a strong password for your Account, consisting of uppercase characters, lowercase characters, numbers etc
- It is your responsibility to keep your Account details safe. You must not share your Account details with anyone else.
- You must not use another person’s Account without their permission.
- International Users
Our Site is intended for users in the United Kingdom only. We do not warrant or represent that Our Site or its Content are available in other locations or are suitable for use in other locations.
- How You May Use Our Site and Content (Intellectual Property)
- With the exception of User Content (please refer to Part 10), all Content included on Our Site and the copyright and other intellectual property rights in that Content belongs to or has been licensed by Us, unless specifically labelled otherwise. All Content (including User Content) is protected by applicable United Kingdom and international intellectual property laws and treaties.
- Users retain the ownership of the copyright and all other intellectual property rights in their User Content (with the exception of any part of any User Content which is owned by a third party, in which case, Users must obtain express permission for such material to be used in the User Content). For information on the use of User Content, please refer to Part 10.
- You may access, view, and use Our Site in a web browser (including any web browsing capability built into other types of software or app) and you may download Our Site (or any part of it) for caching (this usually occurs automatically).
- You may print one copy and download extracts of any page(s) from Our Site for personal use only.
- [You may not otherwise modify the printed copies, downloaded extracts, or downloaded or saved Content in any way. Images, video, audio, or any other Content downloaded from Our Site must not be used separately from accompanying text.]
- You may not use any Content (including User Content) from Our Site for commercial purposes without first obtaining a licence from Us, Our licensors, or the relevant User, as applicable. [This does not prevent the normal access, viewing, and use of Our Site for general information purposes by business users or consumers.]
- Our status as the owner and author of the Content on Our Site (or that of identified licensors or Users, as applicable) must always be acknowledged.
- Links to Our Site
- You may link to any page on Our Site.
- Links to Our Site must be fair and lawful. You must not take unfair advantage of Our reputation or attempt to damage Our reputation.
- You must not link to Our Site in a manner that suggests any association with Us (where there is none) or any endorsement or approval from Us (where there is none).
- Your link should not use any logos or trade marks displayed on Our Site without Our express written permission.
- You must not frame or embed Our Site on another website without Our express written permission.
- You may not link to Our Site from another website the main content of which is unlawful; obscene; offensive; inappropriate; dishonest; defamatory; threatening; racist, sexist, or otherwise discriminatory; that promotes violence, racial hatred, or terrorism; that infringes intellectual property rights; or that We deem to be otherwise objectionable.
- Links to Other Sites
- Links to other websites may be included on Our Site. Unless expressly stated, these sites are not under Our control. We accept no responsibility or liability for the content of third-party websites.
- The inclusion of a link to another website on Our Site is for information purposes only and does not imply any endorsement of that website or of its owners, operators, or any other parties involved with it.
- Nothing on Our Site constitutes professional advice on which you should rely. It is provided for general information purposes only.
- We make reasonable efforts to ensure that Our Content on Our Site is complete, accurate, and up to date, but to the extent permitted by law, We make no warranties, representations, or guarantees (express or implied) that this will always be the case. Please note that this does not apply to information concerning goods for sale through Our Site. Please refer to Our Terms of Sale, available at https://novatissue.co.uk/terms-of-sale/ for more information.
- If you are a business user, We exclude all implied representations, warranties, conditions, and other terms that may apply to Our Site and Content.
- Our Liability
- The provisions of this Part 14 apply only to the use of Our Site and not to the sale of goods. The sale of goods is governed by Our Terms of Sale, available at https://novatissue.co.uk/terms-of-sale/.
- If you are a business user (i.e. you are using Our Site in the course of business or for commercial purposes), to the fullest extent permissible by law, We accept no liability for any loss or damage, whether foreseeable or otherwise, in contract, tort (including negligence), for breach of statutory duty, or otherwise, arising out of or in connection with the use of (or inability to use) Our Site or the use of or reliance upon any Content (including User Content) included on Our Site.
- If you are a business user, We accept no liability for loss of profit, sales, business, or revenue; loss of business opportunity, goodwill, or reputation; loss of anticipated savings; business interruption; or for any indirect or consequential loss or damage.
- Viruses, Malware, and Security
- We exercise reasonable skill and care to ensure that Our Site is secure and free from viruses and malware; however, We do not guarantee that this is the case.
- You are responsible for protecting your hardware, software, data, and other material from viruses, malware, and other internet security risks.
- You must not deliberately introduce viruses or other malware, or any other material which is malicious or technologically harmful either to or via Our Site.
- You must not attempt to gain unauthorised access to any part of Our Site, the server on which Our Site is stored, or any other server, computer, or database connected to Our Site.
- You must not attack Our Site by means of a denial of service attack, a distributed denial of service attack, or by any other means.
- By breaching the provisions of Parts 15.3 to 15.5, you may be committing a criminal offence under the Computer Misuse Act 1990. Any and all such breaches will be reported to the relevant law enforcement authorities and We will cooperate fully with those authorities by disclosing your identity to them. Your right to use Our Site will cease immediately in the event of such a breach.
- Acceptable Usage of Our Site
- You may only use Our Site in a lawful manner:
- You must ensure that you comply fully with any and all local, national, or international laws and regulations that apply;
- You must not use Our site in any way, or for any purpose, that is unlawful or fraudulent; and
- You must not use Our Site to knowingly send, upload, or in any other way transmit data that contains any form of virus or other malware or any other code designed to adversely affect computer hardware, software, or data of any kind.
- Suspend or terminate your right to use Our Site;
- Issue you with a written warning;
- Take legal proceedings against you for reimbursement of any and all relevant costs on an indemnity basis resulting from your breach;
- Take further legal action against you, as appropriate;
- Disclose such information to law enforcement authorities as required or as We deem reasonably necessary; and/or
- Any other actions which We deem reasonably appropriate (and lawful).
- We hereby exclude any and all liability arising out of any actions that We may take (including, but not limited to those set out above in Part 16.3) in response to your breach.
- How We Use Your Personal Information
- Communications from Us
- We will not send you marketing emails without your express consent. If you do consent to marketing, you may opt out at any time. All marketing emails from Us include an unsubscribe link. [If you opt out of emails from Us, it may take up to 14 days for your request to take effect and you may continue to receive emails during that time.
- For questions or complaints about communications from Us, please contact Us using the details above in Part 3.
- What Happens if We Transfer this Agreement to Another Party
- Law and Jurisdiction
- If you are a consumer, you will benefit from any mandatory provisions of the law in your country of residence. Nothing in Part 20.1 takes away from or reduces your legal rights as a consumer.